Wednesday, July 16, 2008

the whole package

these are probably two of my favorite recent jobs. I love creating an entire look for someone. everything from an etsy or blog header and tiny avatar buttons to calling cards and note cards, I love creating the whole package. just recently, I had the pleasure of working with these two talented ladies.
Brown Bag Vintage - fantastic vintage finds in their ebay store and soon to be etsy shop. a 5 year old came up with the new name of the shop and they simply couldn't resist. I loved playing with the lunch sack theme with cookies and chips in tow and of course a playful red gingham border.
Townmouse - possibly one of the kindest women I have met in a long time. Kristine is the founder and creator of the fantastic children's clothing line, Townmouse. the clothes are super cute and so stylish. {it seems like more and more I'm finding delightful kids clothes that I would LOVE in adult sizes} not only did I design the header for her inspiring blog, but I also created a cute shop link to match.

::

as always, check out our shop for pricing and details. we are currently offering a wide array of customized items not only for web but for print as well! blog headers, calling cards, note cards, email invitations, paper invitations and more custom illustrations are available.
a big shop update is in the works. details next week.

Labels: ,